Wine Tastings January 24-27
Hi Wine Explorers! We’re rolling through January, and hopefully the coldest weather of the season is behind us.
We have a fun set of wines on the barrel this weekend…
Thursday-Kathleen from Empire
- Povero Dolcetto (Italy)
- Masi Masianco White (Italy)
- Masi Campofiorin (Italy)
- Chateau de la Ligne Bordeaux Superior (France)
- Davis Bynum Chardonnay (California)
Friday-Zak from Mim’s Distributing
- Pedroncelli Sauvignon Blanc (California)
- Pedroncelli “Mother Clone” Zinfandel (California)
- Left Coast Pinot Noir (Oregon)
- Foxglove Chardonnay (California)
- Foxglove Cabernet (California)
Saturday and Sunday we’ll be manning the barrel ourselves, with a selection of great wines you’re sure to love!