Wine tastings January 17-20
Hi Wine Explorers! We have a great weekend of tastings coming up; highlighted by Friday’s Taste of Austria and Saturday’s Tour of Beaujolais. Both days we’ll have five wines open from these regions that you might not be too familiar with; an exciting opportunity to explore these wonderful but often underappreciated wines!
Thursday: We’re staying on the West Coast with five wines from Jessica
- Terra d’Oro Chenin Blanc/Viognier
- Rhiannon Red Blend
- Pacific Rim Gewurztraminer
- Folie a Deux Merlot
- Lander Jenkins Chardonnay
Friday: Aaron Around Austria!
- Nigl Gruner Veltliner Freiheit (one of Wine Spectator’s Top 100 Wines of the Year)
- Hillinger Pinot Gris
- Anton Bauer Zweigelt
- Steindorfer Blaufrankisch
- Brundlmeyer Riesling Terrassen 2016
Saturday: Let Doug take you along the Route des Vins du Beaujolais!
- Chateau de Pizay Beaujolais Blanc
- Domaines des Nugues Beaujolais Villages
- Chateau du Pizay Morgon
- Domaine Pral Moulin-a-Vent
- Daniel Bouland Chiroubles
Sunday: A selection of wines from our 30% off Winter Clearance Sale!