Wine tastings December 27-30, including BUBBLY BONANZA!
Merry Christmas Wine Explorers!
We’re closed Tuesday and Wednesday, but return just in time for a fantastic weekend of wine tastings!
Thursday we’ll have a set of five 90+ rated wines, including one of Wine Spectator’s Top 100 Wines of the Year!
- Davis Bynum Russian River Chardonnay (California)
- Sokol Blosser “Evolution” Pinot Noir (Oregon)
- Pendulum Columbia Valley Cabernet (Washington)
- Michele Chiarlo Barbera d’Asti (Italy)
- Concha y Toro “Terrunyo” Sauvignon Blanc (Chile)
Friday brings four more 90+ wines from Washington, Italy and Australia!
- Sparkman “Birdie” Riesling (Washington)
- Sparkman “Kindred” Red (Washington)
- Leefield Station Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand)
- Gemtree “Uncut” Shiraz (Australia)
- Querciabella “Mongranna” Super-Tuscan (Italy)
And of course, Saturday is Bubbly Bonanza! Get ready for the New Year in style with 12 sparklers open from all across the world in all price points! Try sparkling wines from:
- and more!